Sign Up Here for November 4-16, 2021 Study Tour
$4750 per person double occupancy
Join Revealing Journey Ministry on this life-changing Biblical tour of Israel. Price includes round trip flights (LAX), accommodations at superior first class hotels, full buffet breakfast & dinners daily, fully dedicated tour escorts and guides, sightseeing tours, tips and taxes.
Download the application and send your deposit by check to Jan Johnston. Please refer to the application for the deposit amount, payment schedule, where to send a check and the application.
Please send the application with a copy of your passport (the page with your photo, passport number and your name) for each traveller and your deposit.
Space is limited to 29 people so please reserve your spot soon.
- Departure from LAX non stop to Tel Aviv on ELAL ISRAEL AIRLINES.
- Cost is per person double occupancy. $500 deposit is fully refundable.
- Single Supplement is $1495 (we do not supply roommates for tour members).
- Land Only is $3575 for passengers wishing to purchase their own flights but does not include airport transfers unless the passenger arrives or departs at/or about the same time as scheduled for the group.
- These rates include the fuel surcharge and the departure tax ($705.00) as of this date. This amount is subject to change until the tickets are written.
- Tips are included in the total cost. ($200 p/p).
- Your Passport must be valid through May 16, 2022 (six months beyond the return date of this tour).
- Meals included are Full Israeli Breakfast each day and dinner each evening. Lunch is not included in the cost but will be planned each day at each passenger's expense. Plan on $25.00 p/p per day for lunch.
- Eleven days of sightseeing. One free day in Jerusalem to explore on your own.
- In the Galilee: Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, Nazareth Village Experience, Tel Dan, Mt. of Beatitudes, Capernaum, Caeserea Philippi and more.
- In Jerusalem: Temple Sifting Project, City of David, Davidson Center & Southern Steps, Western Wall Tunnels, Caiaphas House, Praetorium, Garden Tomb, Bethlehem, Shepherd Fields, the Old City and more.
- Air-conditioned motor coach.
- As of January 2021, there are no medical shots or vaccines required. Our travel agent will advise us if a negative covid test will be required for entry to Israel.
- Please hang onto a copy of your application for the payment schedule, contact information, dates etc.
- Please purchase travel insurance to protect you from an emergency while in Israel or cancellation of any or all of the tour.
April 27, 2021: a minimum payment of $1400 p/p is due on or before this date.
July 27, 2021: a minimum payment of $1400 p/p is due on or before this date.
September 27, 2021: Final payment is due and required to ticket the group. (Every effort will be made to accept late joining passengers after September 27, 2021. A supplemental charge may be added to accommodate these passengers if group rates or seats are no longer available. Passengers with a balance due after September 27 will be assessed a $150.00 late fee.)
*Per person double occupancy. We also encourage every individual to purchase travelers insurance separately. Travelers insurance is not mandatory, but we strongly recommend it.
Revealing Journey Ministry is a group of believers desiring to know the LORD in an ever-increasing measure.
We believe there is one God who eternally exists in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Ready to book a retreat or study? Because of Covid-19 we are not currently doing retreats. However we do hold local and remote small group Bible Studies.
Locations: Salem, Oregon. Conroe, Texas and Boise, Idaho.
For more information about our ministry and teaching please contact us by clicking below: